✌🏽Two Great Ways to Find a Mentor
Your business will never be the same once you've met our mentors. Designed to help you see your venture from all angles, expect these pros to drop major knowledge on you.
ISBDC - Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Navigator
Danielle is the first stop in finding the resources you need as a business owner as quickly as possible. Her expert-level navigating skills will connect you to the mentor, program or service you need right when you need it.
Danielle can help you get:
- Help Starting a Business
- Small Business Services
- Programs & Resources
- Connections at a Regional Level
- From Startup to Retirement
ISBDC - Business Advisor
With over 30 years experience as a lead engineer and manager at Mead Johnson Nutrition, Julie helps business owners of all size build attainable plans for their future to achieve their goals.
Julie can help you in multiple areas of business including:
- Brand Marketing
- Database Management
- Customer Relationship Cultivation
- Social Media Tactics
- Data Analytics
- Public Relations
- Crisis Management
- Employee & Department Management
Brian brings a wealth of knowledge to Pantheon members. Not only is he a serial entrepreneur himself, but he and his team are launching a bioplastics company here in Knox County.
Here's the help you can expect from Brian:
- Innovation Support for Ideation and Validation Stages of Company and Product or Service Launch
- Expertise in Non-Profits
- Support for Operational Improvement/Excellence
- Business Advisor for Start-ups, Current Business, Growth, and Ownership Transitions
- Support for Company Setup with State and IRS Filings